Saturday, July 15, 2006

I recommend 'Of Marriageable Age' by Sharon Maas

hi there

I was given a book by a friend, who is an avid reader, entitled OF MARRIABLE AGE' by Sharon Maas. I think she was trying to tell me something! :)

Anyway, the setting of this book is in India and it is the kind of book that follows the lifespan of some of its main characters.

I would love to give you a synopsis but there isn't any at the back of the book - only comments saying it is a great read. Plus i have not read it myself so i figure this would give me a reason to read it if we select the book.

So, that's my pick :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen thought ...

I give my Vote to Su because I want her to be more actively involved in the BC. Furthermore, I am of a marriageable age so I wanna know a bit more through a bookish. =P

10:54 am  
Blogger shaz thought ...

I am still undecided, so i went to look for some info on the author. check out the site. http://www.sharonmaas.com/

4:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown thought ...

nice book indeed..

http://toogood2read.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_toogood2read_archive.html

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home